Kelly Moore vs. Epiphanie - ladies opinions??

Sammie_Lou

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm using some of my tax return to get a new camera bag. The one I have is too blocky/bulky/ugly to also be used as a purse and I hate having to carry 2 bags. I figured that if I got one of these bags that look like purses, but was padded and set up to also protect my equipment, I could carry my camera with me on a daily basis. I'm torn between a Kelly Moore bag (probably the B Hobo) and an Epiphanie bag (either the Lola, the Ginger or the Lyric). Has anyone ever purchased one of these bags?? If so, which one and what do you love/hate about it?? Thanks in advance!

I've heard they are bulkier than they look. As with all camera bags, I'd try to find a local place or a website with free return and try them out.

Epiphanie does allow you to return/exchange any purchases (as long as they're still in new condition) and they pay the shipping.

Hi There - I have the Kelly More B-Hobo and I relly like its versatility. I bought it directy from the Kelly Moore Site. I did see that they are also availalable at Adorama, which might allow for an easier return if you decided against your purchase. There are sooo many videos for the KM bags that she made that you got get a very good representation of the bag. I took the green becasue I wanted a fun color. No regrets.

Fold a couple of fins around your Driver's License and tuck that and your car-keys in your back-pocket - really do you need to carry anything else????

Now go out and get a proper camera bag.

tirediron said:
Fold a couple of fins around your Driver's License and tuck that and your car-keys in your back-pocket - really do you need to carry anything else????

Oooohhhh.... Them's fightin words... Lol. The point of the KM bags (at least) is that they don't *look* like a camera bag. That's the appeal for some and their versatility.

I never thought of the things that you did when I made my purchase, but yes, it can hold those things too.

I'm using some of my tax return to get a new camera bag. The one I have is too blocky/bulky/ugly to also be used as a purse and I hate having to carry 2 bags. I figured that if I got one of these bags that look like purses, but was padded and set up to also protect my equipment, I could carry my camera with me on a daily basis. I'm torn between a Kelly Moore bag (probably the B Hobo) and an Epiphanie bag (either the Lola, the Ginger or the Lyric). Has anyone ever purchased one of these bags?? If so, which one and what do you love/hate about it?? Thanks in advance!

A who and a what now?

Are there links to these things? I'm curious. :lol:

Fo' realz.

S'what I do.

Camera bag consists of camera equipment in the large compartment meant for such things, and in the small compartment lives my $5 Walmart black velcro wallet, a stick of Blistex and my "I iz a fatagrafer" cards. The stretchy side compartment houses my keys and my taser.

But I'm not a real girl...

Although I have been known to have a stick of eyeliner or a tube of lipstick from time to time in whichever smaller compartment it fits more comfortably in. :lol: :biggrin:

LOL.......no girlie bag here!!

Emily...

Kellymoorebag.com

I LOVE the inserts... In which case you can buy a GOOD, high quality LEATHER bag that you LIKE and use it as a camera bag.
Love a couple from both Kelly Moore and Epiphanie but I think they are grossly over priced. Instead I carry a Coach bag with an insert... I spent less money on both pieces than I would have on either the Kelly Moore or Epiphanie I like.

...The point of the KM bags (at least) is that they don't *look* like a camera bag...
On a serious note, I understand the point of wanting a gadget bag to look like something other than a gadget bag, BUT is it really advantageous to make it look like a high-end purse? I would think that would make it more attractive to thieves...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back