Ken Rockwell

No.... the real Ken Rockwell was here... read his posts that are just like how he speaks and he wasn't rude..... said he came here because his google alerts were numerous for this site in the last couple of days...

belivable but unless he posts some marker on his website to prove that it was him here then I can't fully belive that it was him.

RICKROLL'D??!!! Damn you dEARlEADER, lol.

I rarely pay attention to KR, most of his stuff is off the mark anyway.

lol....

there's a sucka every minute...... and the beat goes on.....

No.... the real Ken Rockwell was here... read his posts that are just like how he speaks and he wasn't rude..... said he came here because his google alerts were numerous for this site in the last couple of days...

I am referring to some one long previous. Yeah I definately understand the possibility of him comming here after google alerts going ballistic. that is entirely possible, KH has been mentioned a lot in the past few weeks, I mean hell, Even I clicked on a link to his site in the last couple weeks and I am one person who just plain does not go to sites belonging to people who are quoted everyother day in some half assed effort to defend their positions. I can't stand seeing those Ken Rockwell sais this Ansel Adams sais that, it's rediculous. It's your god damn camera people who gives a **** what some one else who will likely never/can't ever see your work sais....Sorry I got carried away, where was I. KH has been mentioned a lot in the past few weeks and is likely getting a metric but ton of clicks from here, the account you are referring to is less than a week old, but in my line of work on the internet I am seriously skeptical of it anyway, I have seen a great many impostrers, and to put it bluntly Ken Rockwell is a prime subject for impersonation on the internet.

belivable but unless he posts some marker on his website to prove that it was him here then I can't fully belive that it was him.

He's not gonna waste his time messing with his website in some vein attempt to prove his indentity... pretty sure he doesn't care that much....

besides.... i have all the proof i need.... this morning Ken pm'd me saying he wanted to give you a kick in the nuts....

They are in this thread dude...
Actually, I think it was in another thread by the same name (started by abraxas, I think).

Ken may have been here before, but I'm pretty sure that the most recent "visit" from Ken was not actually him. I have a pretty good idea who it was (;)), and I'm sure the mods & admin know - they can see our IP addresses. I am sure that "Ken Rockwell"'s IP address would have matched that of another member on here.

lol..... lmao....i had nothing to do with this one....

Maybe we should declare Jan 16th as international ken rockwell day
So do we all shoot in jpeg to celebrate/honor the event? In which case Im SOL my camera wont shoot Jpeg only.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back