Ken Rockwell

Josh66

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, I didn't really know much about this guy but I see him quoted everywhere. I spent most of the night reading articles on his website...
There were some things I didn't agree with, but mostly I thought it was pretty good.

Then I decide to check out his gallery. I really like a lot of his pictures.
...Then I came across this under the "New Mexico" section of the gallery.
I thought it was a joke at first, but now I think he's serious.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Aliens from other worlds regularly visited our planet and interacted with both primitive and European peoples from about 900 through 1200 AD.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]In Europe the "little people" (the Aliens) were referred to both as the Leprechauns of Ireland and "der Kleine blaumenschen" (little blue people) in Germany, gave Europeans the first technology to bring us out of the dark ages.[...][/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]:confused:

I've heard that he has a habit of stating opinion as fact, but this?
[/SIZE][/FONT]​

man he should get together with David Icke... british joke sorry...

You know in family guy when peter griffen goes 'yeeaaaaaaaah'..... then slides out of the nearest window or door.... thats what i would do if i someone started talking about this in front of me. :p

never heard of kleine blaumenschen ;)

I read Ken Rockwell's site a lot. I mean, the guy has a massive ego, but it doesn't really bother me. I try and take what he says with a grain of salt, but I still give him a chance.

By the way, I love that site with all those facts about Ken Rockwell, that's a riot.

Wow, he's a star, advice on going dutch on dates, who to marry, why kids ruin the earth..... shame Ali G is retired 'cos that'd be an interesting interview.

Most reactions

Back