What's new

Kenko Extension Tubes - Where to buy?

smackitsakic

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 21, 2010
Messages
246
Reaction score
8
Location
Saskatchewan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have made the decision, after some research, that I am going to purchase a new set of Kenko extension tubes.

That being said, where is the best place for a Canadian resident to buy a Kenko set of three extension tubes (based on price and shipping costs)?

Does anybody have suggestions on where to get these from for the best price?

Thanks - looking forward to the advice!
 
OK, thanks.

And is there a specific model or size that I need to be looking for? I believe they are all different fits, and think that as long as I get the Canon-specific model, is that all I need to watch out for?
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Don't waste your time on "kits". That tripod and cleaning bulb aren't worth $2.00 let alone ten, and shipping on that item shouldn't be more than $10.00. Just a tip, only buy from sellers who will ship via US Postal Service, NOT FedEx or UPS. Not only is shipping normally a lot more from couriers, but they add some pretty heft surcharges in the form of "handling fees" to get your package across the border. Ideally try and find a Canadian seller who is selling only the tubes and nothing else.
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
does amazon not ship to canada?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom