What's new

Kid Shots for C and C

COUGFAN

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 7, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Folks-

First post here on the forum. Been lurking for awhile as I am trying to learn this great art. Finally got the nerve up to put a couple of pictures up for public consumption. Looking for input to learn from regarding all aspects. Any comments are welcome.
 

Attachments

  • $Kiddos10 (3 of 2).webp
    $Kiddos10 (3 of 2).webp
    114.9 KB · Views: 149
  • $Kiddos10 (4 of 2).webp
    $Kiddos10 (4 of 2).webp
    100.5 KB · Views: 150
In number one, I feel the object blocking the boy is very obtrusive and throws off my view.
Number two needs some cropping, I don't really like the largely open space on the right.

Good work, keep it up.
 
Folks-

First post here on the forum. Been lurking for awhile as I am trying to learn this great art. Finally got the nerve up to put a couple of pictures up for public consumption. Looking for input to learn from regarding all aspects. Any comments are welcome.

You will have more luck if you post your photos on this site rather than linking them...

Its fairly easy to do...

First: find the "Insert Image" button on the posting window of this site...

save%20as.jpg


Then: Enter your URL in the text box...

save%20as%202.jpg

(delete the http:/ that is already there)

When you press the OK button you have posted your image... Its pretty easy. :)

Now... As for your pics...

I find the first one to be a bit "soft" but that may be just me...

The second is ok... But I feel there is too much empty space on the right...(where she is looking)...
 
I am curious, if you all think that this is a better crop

#1
Kiddos104of1.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom