Kids at the Lake

Nice shots Calliope!!! I especially like #3. Looks like you had great weather and a great time.

Thanks Anty... it was fun and a beautiful day! Love your new avatar by the way.

i love them all! thanks for posting what i'm missing :er:

keep sending me pics!!!! :heart: :lovey: :hugs:

Calliope said:
Thanks Anty... it was fun and a beautiful day! Love your new avatar by the way.

Thanks Calliope! With Archangel's skill at PS, I look better than if I'd had plastic surgery (the 'other" kinda PS!) Just hope no one from the forum actually meets me, or they will pass on by without recognizing me.

Great shots Linda. Looks like a beautiful place.

nicely done calliope, really happy shots....... they make me smile when i look at your kiddie pics... makes me wish i was 4 again. :thumbup:

right im gonna have to go in the d/s gallery for a while now (happiness overload)...... its all about the balance linda :lol:

ahhh...calliopallie.... they are so beautiful..... your boys are always a joy to see...and your nieces are gorgeous.....
is this just normal in your family to have such gorgeous kids???

dang.... maybe i need to be adopted..?????

*miss you c-pallie... get your wicked arse on back here please...*

OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at the boys!!! Having the time of their lives!!!!!

Your neices are lovely ... aren't you so proud?

I just love the little faces of Joseph and John ... how great are they?!?!?!

It looks like you're having a blast ... but we miss you Mistress ... so hurry back!

Angel ... happiness overload ... that's a hoot!!! :biglaugh:

Yeah, well look at what my lovely nieces did to my poor baby:

64030762-O.jpg

My poor baby! :er:

Thanks all for you comments!

Anty, I'm sure you're being very modest. Just like Raven and Nicole, I can see you're a beauty!

And all the rest of my DS friends, sorry about the "happy" place I sent you too. I'll try to be a little less happy the rest of the week ;) !

Bwahahahahhahahahahahhhhhaaaaa. Oh my! His expression, with one eye closed and his little mouth open while his little hand is up against his head.....priceless. Yep, it's one of those shots you have to put away until prom night, then bring it out to embarass him. "Moooooooom!!!!"

Thanks so much for sharing that.

Great shots! It's fun to see photos of them now that I've met them in person! They are adorable!

Calliope said:
Yeah, well look at what my lovely nieces did to my poor baby:

64030762-O.jpg

My poor baby! :er:

Thanks all for you comments!

Anty, I'm sure you're being very modest. Just like Raven and Nicole, I can see you're a beauty!

And all the rest of my DS friends, sorry about the "happy" place I sent you too. I'll try to be a little less happy the rest of the week ;) !

lol dunken babies :D

Nice shots btw, lucky you with that weather!

Oh Calliope ... there are a hundred thoughts running through my mind ...

This is fantastic ... such bribery material! WHen he gets older and wants to grow his hair long, you can flash this shot at him and tell him that you'll call in the neices to help him with it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back