Kids enjoying the sunset by the lake.

brazilnutjr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this picture of the sunset yesterday. The silhouettes of the children by the lake made it more interesting in my opinion. What do you think? C&C welcome.
5910275567_0e118edca7_b.jpg

Wow that's a nice picture. I have no bad things to say about it

I like it! The silhouettes really work. I think I would have preferred it with the camera pointed down just a touch more, to put the horizon closer to a line of thirds and add more negative space below the kids. Also, I bet you could clone out that post on the right. :)

Nice job!

I like it! The silhouettes really work. I think I would have preferred it with the camera pointed down just a touch more, to put the horizon closer to a line of thirds and add more negative space below the kids. Also, I bet you could clone out that post on the right. :)

Nice job!

Agreed. Slightly more ground (either by moving back a tad bit or cutting out some of the skyline) would be interesting to see...

As far as the post goes, I like it :/

Thank you to each of you for your kind words. I had considered cropping out the post on the right, but it seemed to leave the picture off balance. With the detail and color of the ripples behind the post, it would have been far beyond my ability to clone it out and the picture still look good. Thank you again for your input.

Beautiful!

Thanks for sharing.

Just as everyone else said, well done!

If those are your kids, blow it up and hang that work of art on the wall in your home. It would look really nice as a canvas print!

Thank you again to all for your comments. Yes, EPPhoto, they are my kids and we had a great time enjoying the beautiful light on the lake that day. I hadn't thought of getting it printed for the wall, but I like the idea. Thanks for the suggestion!

brazilnutjr said:
Thank you again to all for your comments. Yes, EPPhoto, they are my kids and we had a great time enjoying the beautiful light on the lake that day. I hadn't thought of getting it printed for the wall, but I like the idea. Thanks for the suggestion!

;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back