Kids fantasy wedding!

terry7cook

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So I want to share with a really nice project I did, it was all about fantasy kids and wedding,
We had a bride and groom as we know, but with all the rest we tried to go to the fantasy side.

I don't want to bomb this post with all the photos, if anyone wants you can go here to see it all:

EGR_0854-Edit.jpg
EGR_1432.jpg
EGR_1053.jpg

These are very nice!
אוהב את רעיון החתונה

not sold on 1. Pose, light on shoulder, not working for me seems a little out there. like 2 the most then 3.

I really don't get it, why people feel that way about the photos?
It was so much fun to make it, take pictures of the kids, IT WAS THEIR IDEA!!!

Hundreds (if not more) of parents send their kids to tv shows, commercials, movies and etc. The kids suffer so much, and they go through things that will destroy them for life!
And we shot this in the most natural funny way we could, and people get shocked when they see it, like we did something wrong. I really really really don't get it.

Can someone shed some light?

Can someone shed some light?

I'm guessing that the next logical thing in a real marriage is sex, but since these are children, we have to put that out of our adult consciousness and pretend that it simply doesn't exist.

sheesh.....
its not like these were pictures of kids in bikinis or in provocative poses or something...
seriously, the debate on "proper attire" stops here. Or I will stop it. With the banhammer.
it is derailing the thread.

when i click on the pics and view them in the larger size, #1 looks really weird.
very soft across the entire picture, and looks way over processed or over sharpened. especially on the legs.
is this the case when you view the file on your desktop? do you have it on another site to view other than here?

1 and 2 are a little on the warm side for my tastes, but I tend to process cooler, so its just a personal preference.
2 and 3 are definitely the strongest of the set in my opinion.
I really like #2.

I know this is an old thread but...I am shocked at the response. I think the pictures are cute. I do not see them as creepy in any way. I think that society is such that people have become pedophile phobic. It is sad that one can't take a photo of their babies bumm without feeling that someone will think them a pedophile. The kids in this shot appear to be having a good time, they are fully clothed and not in suggestive shots. I think they are cute. I am basing that on the photos on this thread only.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back