Kill your TV - Dragan style

Ls3D

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.shea-design.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Friends don't let friends watch TMZ! :lol: Hope you like,..

-Shea

Shea_KazuDragan-Small_2959.jpg

Shea, that's amazing! Desert Eagle and all!! Really professional! Parts of it look like those velvet paintings from the 70's..

Gorgeous! I love the hand holding the pistol, terrific!

Thanks guys,..

Desert Eagle and all!!
Composite,.. if you safely can re-create that portion of the shot and grant me rights, it would help me go full legit because that GUN is a google image snag :blushing:

Just a clean shot (greasy hand ok) with a bit more arm would be nice... I can shape the lighting as long as you get the off camera light from the front look... :lol:

I'll leave the gun safety up to you. :sexywink:

Sadly all I can offer is another abomination, perhaps one of you:...?

Shea-WarpNgrunge_2898.jpg

Composite,.. if you safely can re-create that portion of the shot and grant me rights, it would help me go full legit because that GUN is a google image snag :blushing:

Would it have to be a DE? They're kinda pricey, but I could possibly point you to some folks who can help out with a 1911 or Beretta.

For that matter, your local gun stores might be willing to let you take a couple of photos in the store. If you can catch them when business is slow, they're generally quite accomodating people, and would have a lot more guns available to choose from.

Any shooter with a broad face like that would do,.. good idea about the local shop :thumbup:... Thanks.

-Shea

Hey Thanks, neither of these guys have seen the edit... (he just called - what a trip, like psychic friends network)..

BTW - It seems like if I put up a post 'which mouse should I buy' I would get more hits... so these apparently appeal to a much narrower audience, or this is secretly a hardware forum. :mrgreen:

Gunna burn a CD (no jump virus) and run em over... :thumbup:

-Shea

Shea, man, you're a genius.. Your graphics are amazing!!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back