Kind of shocked...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a foot controlled laser welder? (that sounds so much cooler and far more deadly than it appears ;))

Also needs theme musics ;)

Truth be told, my first appearance on this forum several months ago was a post of my kid. I had a DSLR and I thought I had taken a great shot. I got some negative comments, came back with something snarky and was told my photos sucked. Quote: "Your photos suck."

I unleashed on the "reviewer" and said a lot of things I should not have said. :( I regret that now big time. If you know who you are, I apologize. I feel as if I've now found my "place" in the forum and I've learned how to get along with the others that are on here daily.

Hell, at this point I look forward to seeing what's happening and talking to some of the regulars on a daily basis. Maybe I just have thicker skin than some. :lol:

I am kinda shocked by the nasty PM's sent by the nasty witches that like to act all innocent on the forum.

****ing hypocrits.

I think it's time to name names.

Bitter Jeweler said:
I am kinda shocked by the nasty PM's sent by the nasty witches that like to act all innocent on the forum.

****ing hypocrits.

Haha, amen brother!

I apologize if I fail to see how being mean, nasty, pissy and rude to people for not KNOWING the ropes is so offensive to you.

I find the mean, nasty, pissy, rude responses to be extremely offensive.

What I find even more hilarious is my inbox where people say 'thanks for calling them out' and 'it was needed...' Of course I had someone point out to me that it's also a waste of my breath because there is no one here who cares if the old guard is decent to the new blood or not. Yep, it's useless. But the family and I sat here and laughed uproariously at the high handed, holier than thou, I am so much better than you so I can be mean to the newbies attitude. No wonder it's a small forum. None of the newbies want to come in here!

I had thought there were some awesome sport shooters here I could learn from. They are few and far between on the forums. I have gotten about as far as I can go with the average sport shooter and need to know more from a "REAL" sport shooter. I think I will continue to live in total ignorance. There's no one here about to share a bit of their exclusive wisdom with anyone who doesn't already know what the hell they're doing. THAT WOULD BE ME. I know just enough to be dangerous in serious sports so... Guess it's time to crucify me for wanting more knowledge~!

jwbryson1 said:
I think it's time to name names.

You'll figure it out on your own soon enough, I'm sure. I'm prone to think no one will escape the wrath of Her Holiness. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back