Kis Equipment

jmidvn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,

We recently moved into a house that had been used as an office/film development space by a ph0t0grapher who passed away about 6 years ago.

We have other photographers interested in most of the items left but need help on the very large Kis Jumbo enlarger.

Here are some photos of it (please keep in mind I am not a photographer). We have many items that go with this equipment.

If anyone is interested or if anyone knows something about it, please reply.

Thank you

Attachments

• P1010002.JPG
    P1010002.JPG
    957.5 KB · Views: 147
Since I'm not familiar with this equipment, I have no idea what price I should put on it.
I am hoping that someone can either give me an offer or give me more information on it.

I was hoping this item would spark some interest from someone but, I guess not.

So, if you can come and pick it up, its yours. Free. We are located in Sun Valley, Ca.

I will give it one more week but I really need to get it out of the house. If I haven't gotten any replies I will start dismantling it. I really don't want to throw it away. I would rather donate it or give it to someone that can appreciate it.

Please reply if interested or if you have any suggestions as to where I can donate it.

Here are more pictures.

Thanks
kis 001.JPG
kis 002.JPG
kis 005.JPG
kis 007.JPG
kis 007.JPG

Call the local salvage yard. They probably won't give you any money, but they might take it for free.

Agree! If you can get rid of it for free, call that a win. There was a reason it was left behind.

Most reactions

Back