What's new

Kite

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
20130326_1915_BW2-X2.jpg
 
So is the problem with the photo or the title?
 
Afraid for me, it's both. Like Tirediron says, there's not much kite, and without the kite, there's not much else. Sorry.
 
Very interesting, actually, but the lack of connection from the kite to the people I see in the shot is bothering me ... might not be as bad if I didn't also have to look for the kite. Still, something interesting about the idea.
 
but the lack of connection from the kite to the people I see in the shot is bothering me

The disconnect was the point of the shot for me.
Two things going on with one storyline outside the frame.

I guess it was just enough to make the viewer start to think there was something more, but not enough to keep them interested.

Thanks for the comments.

:)
 
Well I at least noticed what you did...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom