What's new

Knob

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
20130106_0125-L.jpg
 
Nice - love the bent nail on the left. How did you get this tint?
 
Nice image ...love the tones...has a metallic look to it
 
Thanks folks. I do my B&W conversions using NIK Silver FX Pro 2 plugin in CS 5.1
The toning is one of the shades of coffee, which I often prefer over sepia even though the difference is subtle.
 
Yum! Delicious textures! Great choices with processing, nicely done.
 
I really like the framing, especially how the fence on the left says "noooooo, don't leave! There's something else you have to see!"
 
Thanks again folks. I almost didn't go back to process this one. The color version was not as "eye grabbing" as I imagined when I shot it.
Really didn't expect much response (though I like it myself). You folks are hard to figure. ;)

Thanks again.
 
For such a small space there are many patterns, lines, and textures. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom