Know your rights

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like from their site that the do not want adults without children in the children's play area only.

The rest of the park is welcome to adults I would assume, since they have adult sports programs.

I don't necessarily agree with this, but I don't think its that they don't want adults at the park at all, just this small area of the park.

Even so, this is discrimination and sooner or later they will have a lawsuit. Are they saying that if my wife and I having a stroll to the park and my wife wants to sit on the swing set, we are not allowed? Public parks are funded by tax payers money, and such rules are not legal.

Even so, this is discrimination and sooner or later they will have a lawsuit. Are they saying that if my wife and I having a stroll to the park and my wife wants to sit on the swing set, we are not allowed? Public parks are funded by tax payers money, and such rules are not legal.

Yep, that is what I am thinking too. With this being a public park, I don't know how they expect to get away with this.

I wouldnt see anything wrong with standing on the grass and taking pictures of the playsets, or people if thats your sort of thing.

I will add its a pretty boring backdrop with the fence and everything

This doesnt say anything about photography and public places, just
rules for a obviously small and overcrowded sandbox. Why are we looking at this ?

Yes your not allowed. Just like your not allowed into a public womens bathroom. Some places in public are off limits to some people. Do you think its discrimination that a man is not allowed in a womans public bathroom?

I wouldnt see anything wrong with standing on the grass and taking pictures of the playsets, or people if thats your sort of thing.

I will add its a pretty boring backdrop with the fence and everything

This doesnt say anything about photography and public places, just
rules for a obviously small and overcrowded sandbox. Why are we looking at this ?

Becuase it does not say no more than 30 people in the play area. It says no adults with out children.

It looks like from their site that the do not want adults without children in the children's play area only.

The rest of the park is welcome to adults I would assume, since they have adult sports programs.

I don't necessarily agree with this, but I don't think its that they don't want adults at the park at all, just this small area of the park.

I think it's to keep the winos off the swingset. The link to the county/city provided is worthless and explains nothing.

I'm thinking that L.A. is just a troll at best, or possibly a poser. I mean, the shot looks like it was taken from a van with a telephoto lens. Who knows what was going on under the dash?

I think it's to keep the winos off the swingset. The link provided is worthless and explains nothing.

I'm thinking that L.A. is just a troll at best, or possibly a poser. I mean, the shot looks like it was taken from a van with a telephoto lens. Who knows what was going on under the dash?

It appears that he was trying to make the point that rights are never absolute but that obviously went right over your head.

Why the snide remark? Is that your method of illustrating a point?

I think it's to keep the winos off the swingset. The link to the county/city provided is worthless and explains nothing.

Whats worthless and explains nothing are your post. The link provides the location of the park and gives som info as to its size. It also proves that its a PUBLIC park.

Not trolling, and not sure what I would be posing as. Your remark about me doing something under the dash is a personal attack and not appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back