Kodak Easy Share Camera Question

annamaria

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My sister has an older Kodak Easy Share camera that was given to her as a gift, it has a battery of course, but to charge the camera you don't have to take the battery out, instead it has a cord that connects to the camera directly out to the outlet. Does anyone know if any of the newer point and shoot cams have that capability as opposed to taking the battery out and recharging it?

Hi Annamaria,
I have an Easyshare M380, which is hardly new, and it charges the battery in the camera.
....... john

Often the cameras that will charge the battery in camera will also have an available charger so that the batteries can be charged out of the camera in order to keep the camera in use longer. It's nice to be able to charge One battery while you're using the camera with a second battery.

I have a Lego camera that works that way, I plug it into the computer. I don't know offhand if there are any 'real' cameras being made that you just plug in.

Edit - Did a quick search and think they're called non removable batteries. Mostly what comes up is cell phones, she might need to look at camera store sites and look up Point and Shoots and see if any say the battery is non removable and comes with a cord to charge it.

Last edited:
Hi Advanced Photo,
Yes, you're right. My M380 can be charged either in the camera or by a charger.
..... john

Most reactions

New Topics

Back