What's new

KORN photos

For what you were working with, you did a good job. Depending on where these photos are going, your higher-ups will be pleased. I do not like shot number 2; not your fault, just the fans look bored. The shot below and above it should be your "fan" shot.

And no, a manual lens would most likely suck all kinds of balls in this situation. But then now you know (and know to buy one of those 35MM's if they still 200 bucks).
 
The third photo is by far the best. Great expressions, light and composition. Those three factors define concert photography.

Personally, I find the kit lens useful only for wide shots where it goes down to f/3.5. Don't be afraid to play with manual focus. I've gotten many great shots using my D40 with an old manual 50/1.8.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom