L O L

Compaq

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

Last edited by a moderator:
All I can think is "thank gods I don't have a Mac with all that isoftware on it!" Mostly on account that my experience of iTunes is that it drove me mad within moments (seriously I tried copying 5 music files from a drive to another folder - nightmare is it kept moving them organising them trying to title them or doing other kinds of fun auto stuff.....)

Apparently iTunes is easier to run on macs.

iTunes can be a pain sometimes. I'm waiting for my new mac to arrive, and I can't wait. I can finally find out what all the hype is about.

We have both flavours in our house and frankly we don't have a problem with either one. When we just want stuff to run without too much fuss then the Macs are a bit easier to get along with. When we want to customize certain things or configure stuff out of the ordinary then the DOS based machines (Windows) are the ones needed.

We never bought into the 'hate' cultures towards these differing systems.

Actually it's not so much iTunes, it's the iOS/iTunes thing I don't like. iTunes on it's on running on mac, atleast, is't so bad.

It has arrived! I am stuck at work, though, so I cannot play with it yet! Aaahhhhhr! It came 30 minutes before I had to leave. That is evil!

It has arrived! I am stuck at work, though, so I cannot play with it yet! Aaahhhhhr! It came 30 minutes before I had to leave. That is evil!

GO HOME! LEAVE NOW! GET MYSTERIOUSLY SICK AND RUN HOME TO YOUR MAC!!!!!

DOOOOO IIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

I can't! I have to make twist bacon round my cheese-filled sausages!!!

Edit: I sell gas and sausages during the summer, btw.

Last edited:
I sell gas and sausages during the summer, btw.

Is the gas just an after-effect of the sausages or do you sell it separately?

That right there is just good TV! The OC was the better actor, though, imo :p

My shift is over, sausage ovens are cleaned, and I can finally get home!

Most reactions

Back