Lacrimosa

HoangDuy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Those photo was taken when i and my friend go to the forest that far form the city. Actually, maybe in few months, people will destroy to build a new building. So sad. I want to take something was dark in the sunset. I love this girl 's face. I use canon 550D
9566031222_d9d6488f6f_z.jpg

9737712734_50234753c2_z.jpg

9563239719_bd22da578b_z.jpg

Hope you like it. Thanks for watching.

I am really enjoying your photography. Very nice. She's a lovely model too. The skull looks too clean though - not enough grunge.

What part of Vietnam? I was in your country in 1968-1970, at Lai Khe (I think that's how it's spelled) for 9 months, then Can Tho for another 9 months.

Keep posting your pictures.

Jim

i'm in Sai Gon. Are you a Soldier in Vietnam war ?

Beautiful !

Oh, wow, my grandpa work for Republic of Vietnam, so when i was a child, i heard about the American Soldier, about the good things and civilized. That 's really good to meet you in this forum. Thank you so much.

Oh, wow, my grandpa work for Republic of Vietnam, so when i was a child, i heard about the American Soldier, about the good things and civilized. That 's really good to meet you in this forum. Thank you so much.
I'm happy he has good memories to share. I'm not always proud of how the people and country were treated by the USA and its soldiers, but I did my best to be respectful. I remember it as a beautiful country when I could blank out the concertina wire and sandbags. And you prove its enduring beauty with every picture you post. I am happy to meet you here too.

Jim

Yes, we're not happy in Vietnam now but the young generation of Vietnam still try to do the good things, like i'm try to take a good photos. You made me really happy. Thank you.

Duy.

Loved all your work so far!

Most reactions

Back