What's new

Laddjuvaggi and Tarfala

I asked "You washed in the river?" not "You washed your clothes in the river?"
Well?
Did you?
Bathe? *shivers at the thought alone*

Not in that one. But I will post images of lakes/rivers where I did this, at freezing point :-P
 
very nice
shooooooooooooooooooooooot
wooooooooow
 
Thank you!
 
#2 again takes the cakes... Man Alex... you are so consistant... I also really like #8 though too.
 
#2 again takes the cakes... Man Alex... you are so consistant... I also really like #8 though too.

I guess you are just making it easy for yourself here ;)

But it could also be, that I never start with an image I consider the best of a series, but with a poor one and then number 2 is often one which is quite good.
 
I really like #3 and #8. I love how you captured the moving water. Beautiful, and #8 just looks really peaceful. I love it.
The other thing these photos depict is, that it looks freakin cold!!!
 
Well, too cold for you maybe :) But the people who live there, at least those living in close contact with nature, they have a temperature scale different from mine !!
 
Nice shots again! #2, 1, & 7 are my favs
 
Thanks!

Looks like #2 gets the most votes again...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom