What's new

Lady (Edinburgh) (c&c needed)

hdukphotographs

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shot this in a park in Edinburgh a few days ago and played around with it in photoshop but feel if messed up the color alittle.Any comments or tips to improve this shot?
lady.jpg
 
Yes you messed the white balance a bit, how about this? There's no real white area to work with to fix it so this is my best shot, although the tree trunk looks a little wierd to me still... Your background grass looks good, but the lady is too blue, I trie to fix the lad and screwed the grass to become too green. Don't know how to fix this completely. I did both a curves adjustment to correct white balance and a selective colour adjustment to try to fix the grass and tree.

ps-3.jpg
 
Thanks for the edit.i agree that the tree looks odd i think i highlighted it way to much but i love what youve done with the lady and the bench, its made the shot much warmer.Thanks again.
 
You're welcome, glad you liked it. I wouldn't mind walking around Edinburgh right about now, I'm at work :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom