LaForet: Dedicated Cameras are Coming to an End for all but PROS

I use my dSLR and iPhone ... just yesterday morning - iPhone .. "morning hop"
IMG_5320a.jpg

You know what they say. You always +disagree the ones you love.

everyone's in a disagreeable mood it seems ...

maybe we should talk about dress colors instead

I honestly don't really care what some guy I've never heard of has to say. My equipment works well for me, and for my clients, and that's all I care about.

Maybe instead of camera leases Canikonsony could do Rent-To-Own services! Only $24.99 a week for THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!

i disagree with every post in this thread. including my own.

B-A-C-O-N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, didn't read the blog but I did listen to the long video. What I can agree with is people want something easy.

In my case I just returned from a short vacation, my wife has already selected and posted her favorite iPhone photos for her friends to see (a few during the trip and the last few today). I have only imported my photos into LR, tagged, rated and processed a part of those RAW files.

It seems that over the life of photography there have always been spurts when there were new features that made some part of the process to have a final image available in a easier and faster manner (tintype, film, roll film, 35mm, polaroid, built-in metering, auto-exposure, auto-focus and digital are a few that come to mind). What can drive the next spurt, does it matter?

Most reactions

Back