LaFoto and LaFoto'sSister

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, here we are, "LaFoto'sSister" (the elder) and "LaFoto", or much rather - according to what our parents used to call us, Christiane and Corinna (or "The Girls", as opposed to our younger brother):

10405938.jpg

OK, well, erm... this was a while ago....

nice picture,that is one photographic family(even your dad) and may i suggest for future reference"lafotos brother" :)

What a great photo! Now we need an updated version :)

Heehee - there is "Corinna's dad" still around, as well as there is, indeed, a brother, but I won't be able to make those join, too. Never in this life. It takes phoning my sister to help her on and make her post all the time (well, those few times that she did post) ... hopefully she'll better get into the swing of things when she'll come visiting at Easter (only a week to go as of tomorrow), then we can be on here together and I can show her around better. She might then bring some of her best photos and we scan them here - her scanner seems to be sort of --- cr****, erm: old.

If you look at this thread here
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18669
you will find out that it was, indeed, our dad who taught us the basics of photography.

I could look for photos taken by them or showing them, though... (father and brother, that is).

LaFoto said:
Heehee - there is "Corinna's dad" still around, as well as there is, indeed, a brother, but I won't be able to make those join, too. Never in this life. It takes phoning my sister to help her on and make her post all the time (well, those few times that she did post) ... hopefully she'll better get into the swing of things when she'll come visiting at Easter (only a week to go as of tomorrow), then we can be on here together and I can show her around better. She might then bring some of her best photos and we scan them here - her scanner seems to be sort of --- cr****, erm: old.

If you look at this thread here
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18669
you will find out that it was, indeed, our dad who taught us the basics of photography.

I could look for photos taken by them or showing them, though... (father and brother, that is).
oh please do! i'm sure everyone would love to see them..

On dalebe's request:

First one of Christiane (i.e. "LaFoto'sSister") and "Corinna's dad" (who also is Christiane's dad, of course!!!) together, taken on our verandah on 29 May last year, which was my sister's birthday:

89433707.jpg

And a few quick portraits, one taken right after the other, of our dad, same day, same occasion, same time:

89433708.jpg

89433710.jpg

89433714.jpg

89433711.jpg

Pure snapshots, but you can thus "meet them".

LaFoto that first picture is a classic, that is what sharing pictures is all about. Not sure the age of your father, he has the complexion of someone who is in great physical shape. Thanks for sharing.

thanks lafoto, you have a great looking family, and what wonderful shots they are too, i love those family pictures, if your anything like me you could probably build a library with them,thanks for sharing..

Anyone still interested in seeing "LaFoto'sBrother" (who'll never join this forum, ever!)???

Well, it was Christmas, family reunion, and everyone was snapping away like crazy, including "LaFoto'sSister" and "LaFoto", aka - or rather bka (better known as) - Christiane and Corinna (I've shown these before, I know...),

89534892.jpg

were quite "in action"

89534895.jpg

taking photos of their brother, among other things, while mine (LaFoto's) has already once appeared in the "Bloopers" because I did not WANT to focus on the camera but on my brother, but...

89534890.jpg

...while "LaFoto'sSister's" photo is from a different perspective - and better focussed

89534891.jpg

Don't you think that father and son resemble each other a lot?

On the other hand, while I often see my mother look at me out of the mirror these days when I look inside, I also feel there's a family resemblance between my brother and myself. But hardly any between "The Two LaFotos" ;).

Most reactions

Back