What's new

Laguna Beach for c&c

Carla_

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 31, 2011
Messages
106
Reaction score
2
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I keep coming back for more. :)

How's this for comp/exposure/interest?

beach4web.jpg


beach3bweb.jpg




TIA as always!

Carla
 
I like your composition in the 1st image, the foreground intrest helped the image better. as of the exposure i would like it if you used a slow shutter speed..

keep it up :)
 
the top one seems a little bit soft? try shooting f/16 or higher to get the image sharper throughout
 
Thanks for the advice. If I make it back here I'll try adjusting shutter speed/aperture. I didn't have a whole lot of time to take these as the tide was coming in fast.

Carla
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom