What's new

Lake C&C

mtaylor

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Edmonton, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0079_2.jpg


My personal favorite of the shots I took today. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
 
The colours look pretty good on the print I made, not so nice on the monitor.
 
I don't like messing around with peoples pictures (at least with color correction), but I think a crop looks nice on this one. Either that or do something with the sand and boost the colors of the background.

Overall great photo!
lake.jpg
 
This is a quick, rough PS job... But I think it would look better something along the lines of this.. Hope u like


DSC_0079_2.jpg
 
Nice..Yeah my "style" is alot different.. I like to make some pictures look more "airbrushed"... Guess its the painter / tattoo artist part of me lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom