What's new

Lake George Panorama

F1addict

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's there panorama's I did while on Lake George in the Adirondack Mountians in NY. The first two were done at West Dollar Island and the third one was done from our dock in Huddle Bay.
I just use my cameras stitch assist mode to line up the pictures then used photoshop to merge them together.
#1
westdollarboatpanoramaoc4.jpg

#2
westdollarpanorama1ba8.jpg

#3
dockpanoramaedited1md6.jpg

I can post a link the the full resolution ones if anyone wants. They were far too big to post on here.

please c&c
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom