What's new

Lake shot C and C

rgregory1965

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Messages
711
Reaction score
84
Location
arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Playin around with HDR a little....new to this and I know the subject is a little boring but its what I had to work with today.....



lake.jpg
 
What lake is that?
 
Holy blue everywhere... seems unrealistic.
 
I would change a few things w/ your composition.
First you have the horizon almost in the center of the shot. That leaves the shot feeling top heavy.
Second, you also centered the bushes/trees right smack in the middle. It might help to move them to the thirds on either side. That will help the flow of the photo. Right now I get focused in the middle and my eye doesn't continue through the shot.
BTW...I actually like the colors.
Keep shooting!!
 
What lake is that?

Actually a resovior that is feed from the Gila river for the gravel Co....

Catfish, Carp, Bluegill and Bass are in there
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom