What's new

Lake Superior

Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
683
Reaction score
39
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I do not like the cold and I do not like winter... Living in Northern Ontario is definitely not the best choice for me...
But I do love a challenge. I love the difficulties of snow and sun and ice... I do not like crawling through hip deep snow
to get to the shore of Lake Superior... But none the less, I can't fight my attraction to water...
Shooting from certain angles the blues in the ice were amazing...

C & C welcomed and appreciated!

1.

superior DSC_0204 by lizheaemma, on Flickr

2.

superior DSC_6827 by lizheaemma, on Flickr

3.

superior DSC_6742 by lizheaemma, on Flickr

4.

superior DSC_0260 by lizheaemma, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
Nice. I really like the last one. Would like to be able to view the larger version of these to see the finer details on the ice but Flickr doesn't have that it seems.
 
Nice. I really like the last one. Would like to be able to view the larger version of these to see the finer details on the ice but Flickr doesn't have that it seems.

If when you click on the image and it opens in flicker, click on the image again and it will open with a black background and at the top right it will have a button that says "view all sizes" and click on that. Clicking that will open to another page and there above the photo you should have options of what size you wish to view the image.
 
Thanks! Loving the detail on the 3rd as well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom