Lake Windermere

Black & White

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I went to the Lake District today and being the bank holiday it was jam pack, anyway let me know what you think I haven`t change anything on the photos that I took today...

DSCF0015-1.jpg

DSCF0008-3.jpg

DSCF0020.jpg

DSCF0003-1.jpg

DSCF0022-1.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

DSCF0045.jpg

DSCF0070.jpg

DSCF0054.jpg

DSCF0047.jpg

DSCF0033.jpg

Overall, nice enough subject matter; all need to be straightened or leveled, some are slightly under-exposed, and #10 has WB issues. It's good practice to do your post on the images prior to posting, and, if you are seeking detailed critique, may I suggest limiting your post to no more than five images?

hahaha glad to see someone else posting a million pics in one single thread too. lol well I don't mind people doing that because I have done that a million times on here before and they were even larger than yours lmao and everytime there would be people complaining :D well it took only a few seconds to load all your pics for me probably because I have fast internet connection lol

seriously though what camera do you use? I think mr tirediron was right both #10 and #4 have WB issues maybe you could have corrected that in Photoshop? :) otherwise nice pics though

My camera is Fujifilm finepix s602 zoom and I set some of the photos settling to progamme auto is is an automatic mode that allows you to specify any of the setting other than the sutter speed and aperture, this allows you to take shots relatively simply in same way as the shutter-priority auto and aperture-priority auto mode (proramme shift).

So basic I`ve made a mess of some of my images right I shall correct this as well. Also thanks for your input and also thanks for liking some of my photos. I hadn`t made any changes to the thats why I posted them first.

great shots.......u may need to work on a little post processing few image WB were off.....

Most reactions

Back