What's new

Landscape & Cityscape of Nha Trang -VietNam

#16. light show
5759921705_4361e2162b_z.jpg


#17. light show
5759923105_1b6bff77fe_z.jpg
 
These were a pleasure to look at. I love the first image... something about the white sand and mountains with the people as the divider with their clothes as a punch of color... I like it. Buy the way i see planet of the apes in your second rock image. The head of a ape. It's just the way my eyes work.
 
thanks all.
#21 Island bird nest ( or Island Yen)
5827087030_9e891b709a_z.jpg


#22 Island bird nest ( or Island Yen)
5820799443_f4ddb5d442_z.jpg


#23 sunrise at sea
5826524945_7efe0895ef_z.jpg
 
Gorgeous! I can't wait to tour again!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom