Landscape HDR with my New D7100.

How does in-camera HDR work on a DSLR? Does it actually take multiple exposures, save all those, and then combine them in-camrea and save that new image as well, so that you could do a compare with manual software? Or is it one mirror up - multiple exposures so you could in theory do it handheld? On my iphone for example, it just takes several exposures with one click so it can be done handheld. Not that the results are suburb but you get what I'm asking about.

How does in-camera HDR work on a DSLR? Does it actually take multiple exposures, save all those, and then combine them in-camrea and save that new image as well, so that you could do a compare with manual software? Or is it one mirror up - multiple exposures so you could in theory do it handheld? On my iphone for example, it just takes several exposures with one click so it can be done handheld. Not that the results are suburb but you get what I'm asking about.

All I know is the camera clicks off 2-3 times for every single depress of the shutter button...Series or Single setting. I haven't had time to view them on the PC yet and see what's up.

From the reading that I've done the D7100 only takes 2 shots and there are no setting that I can find to change that. unless you want to bracket the and do manual HDR

Most reactions

New Topics

Back