Landscapes at the lake.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went out in the sun to shoot landscapes with my 1Dx and my new filter system from Blue Frog Filters.

1) Route 66 Bridge at Lake Overholser, OKC, OK.
Lake-LongExp-1-Edit.jpg

2) Lake Overholser, OKC, OK
Lake-LongExp-14.jpg

3) Lake Overholser, OKC, OK
Lake-LongExp-23-Edit.jpg

Reactions: ntz
I caught ( by accident ) the very first gar I had ever seen in my life below the dam there. Nice to see an old haunt :)

I have no shame in being a fan of long exposures so these tick my boxes. For what it's worth on this occasion I do prefer the conversions.

I caught ( by accident ) the very first gar I had ever seen in my life below the dam there. Nice to see an old haunt :)

Lol, I didn't know there were gar in this lake or below it. All the ones, I've caught and seen have been in Lake Texhoma.

I have no shame in being a fan of long exposures so these tick my boxes. For what it's worth on this occasion I do prefer the conversions.

Thank you.

nice set ... first and third are superb .. if I don't count that ugly signature that is just only disruptive and useless .. there are ppl uploading their best photos with CC0 (creative commons zero) license on servers like unsplash and so on ...

nice set ... first and third are superb .. if I don't count that ugly signature that is just only disruptive and useless .. there are ppl uploading their best photos with CC0 (creative commons zero) license on servers like unsplash and so on ...

Everyone has their right to opinions but I watermark my images because I want to. Thank you for your input.

Reactions: ntz
never heard of blue frog filters, but they look like they got the job done. the first one is very well done. the smoothness and tones of the sky and water are nicely contrasted by the brighter tones and detail of the grass. and i think the watermark in the lower left perfectly balances the composition, it would just be empty space without it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back