laptop question

mortallis288

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
what kind of laptop do you own? i have a sony vaio that ive had for two years, and the most battery life i am getting is 45 minutes, and i am about to go off to college and i was wondering what all kind of laptops you have. i do not really want another vaio

I have a last gen apple 15" powerbook g4 with 120GB hdd, 2GB ram, bluetooth, wifi, and superdrive. itll be 2 years old in august. runs like a champ, but the newer ones are noticeable faster in most apps except final cut suite NON UB, and abode CS2 which i run both. cant complain.

I have a Dell Ispiron 6000, and I love it. It has aprox. 7 hours of battery life, and I've had it for 1.5 years though it still works perfectly.

I have the same as CBR but thinking of upgrading to a newer Mac. Pass the old one on to one of the kids.

Toshiba A105-S2141 only a 2 hour battery life but thats because I still am using the original. Doesn't really matter since I have it plugged in most of the time.

I have a Gateway with 1gb of RAM, 100gb hard drive, core duo processor, dvd burner, etc. I love it. :) Battery lasts about 3 hours.

hehe, im thinking about a dell, jsut because i can get exactly what i want and like a 7.5 hour battery life. but it is going to come down to buying a D-80 or a new laptop, but i reallllly love film hehe so im leaning toward the D-80 right now

I don't own a Laptop. If I did, I'd rarely use it.

I have a Powerbook Titanium... but I just broke the hinge. Think I might go for a MacBook.
And anyone who has never had a wireless laptop has missed out on the thrill of browsing this site whilst sitting on the toilet...

Dell Latitude Cpi, with 4 gig HD and a whopping 64 meg of ram. It is from the mid to late '90s. If I break it, so what, I will just pick up another $50.00 laptop.

hehe ya, well desktops are hellva lot faster, but i like the portability of laptops, and for the price of a mac u can get a hellva lot better pc laptop

EDIT: a lot better hardware OS meh....

I have a Powerbook Titanium... but I just broke the hinge. Think I might go for a MacBook.
And anyone who has never had a wireless laptop has missed out on the thrill of browsing this site whilst sitting on the toilet...

and thats how I post my of my threads

I have a Dell Inspiron as well. Which one escapes me right now because I'm at work and laptop is at home. The screen went dark and I can't afford to be without my computer until sometime next week (finals at school). I want a new laptop but unsure which way I'd be going.

heh, well hardware wise for 1.5k you can get more ram, more computing power, and better components then the 1.5k apples

Most reactions

New Topics

Back