Large Share! More from Vineyards at Chappel Lodge. Gorgeous Venue and So Much Fun!

Maggedy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
More on my blog. Second shooting for Shannon Cunningham Photography.

p1519932088-5.jpg

p1519932372-5.jpg

p1519932988-5.jpg

p1519933332-5.jpg

p1519933544-5.jpg

p1519933706-5.jpg

p1519933788-5.jpg

p1519933962-5.jpg

p1519934116-5.jpg

p1519934212-5.jpg

p1519934262-5.jpg

p1519934464-5.jpg

p1519934636-5.jpg

p1519934774-5.jpg

p1519935232-5.jpg

p1519934908-5.jpg

p1519934822-5.jpg

p1519934666-5.jpg

p1519935282-5.jpg

p1519935082-5.jpg

Nice looking wedding.. I'd say you captured it well.

I really loved this set. #8 was lovely. Quite a few expressions, there :)

waaaaay to many to give any individual C&C. just from a quick scroll through, they look like a pretty nice set overall. a few minor lighting/exposure issues at a glance, but like I said, there's too many to go through and really look at individually. I second shoot, and that one looked like it was a lot of fun!

For the most part a solid set of images. One of them, I assume the parents, sitting together, image 8, it looks more like a funeral than a wedding. There are a few light issues, but they must have been happy with these pictures.

TOO MANY!

See quite a few harsh shadows that need fill, and overly bright highlights in the ceremony shots. Don't care for the desaturated look on some of the shots. The night flash shots really need more diffusion.

Framing and composition.. it is a wedding, you got the shots people want. Good.

TOO MANY!

See quite a few harsh shadows that need fill, and overly bright highlights in the ceremony shots. Don't care for the desaturated look on some of the shots. The night flash shots really need more diffusion.

What are you suggesting? On camera flash??

i think OP did one heck of a job. You also have to realize this is a night reception outdoor so no place to bounce. On the top of that she is the second shooter. Makes it hard to set up complicated off camera flashes around the reception.

TOO MANY!

i think OP did one heck of a job. You also have to realize this is a night reception outdoor so no place to bounce. On the top of that she is the second shooter. Makes it hard to set up complicated off camera flashes around the reception.

I missed the second shoot part. But even so, it is possible to shoot without the deer in the headlights look. A decent large on flash bounce card / diffuser would have improved both the night shots... and the daytime ceremony shots...

You have some pretty sharp images, and really good moments caught. The ceremony needed fill light really badly. The shadows are really harsh, and you have some blown areas in the faces. Some of the images could use a little color pop, but that could be your style. Love #14.

Cant believe you guys are suggesting fill light for ceremony. Here are my reasons:

1. It would be distracting
2. The color/WB would look weird.

if this was a portrait session then it would be a different story since she can position the subject.

TOO MANY!

not really a huge problem. as a second shooter, as long as you are aware of the mains shooting so you don't cross flashes, just use a hot shoe flash with a softbox if you have nowhere to bounce and cant set anything up off camera.

Cant believe you guys are suggesting fill light for ceremony. Here are my reasons:

1. It would be distracting
2. The color/WB would look weird.

if this was a portrait session then it would be a different story since she can position the subject.

And I can't believe you find that acceptable.... ;)

TOO MANY!

not really a huge problem. as a second shooter, as long as you are aware of the mains shooting so you don't cross flashes, just use a hot shoe flash with a softbox if you have nowhere to bounce and cant set anything up off camera.

Yeppers... even OC flash.. wow.. PW's have LOTS of channels!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back