The Carver and The Monster....a love story.

hokies2379

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Figured I’d show the whole story...

FB3HVDr-0%21sizeoriginal.jpg

Pg8N7LL-0%21sizeoriginal.jpg

rQjFP7n-0%21sizeoriginal.jpg

LHrq4mF-0%21sizeoriginal.jpg

TNpsGZt-0%21sizeoriginal.jpg

7LCWKfC-0%21sizeoriginal.jpg

d7XwdCL-0%21sizeoriginal.jpg

J3c7C4n-0%21sizeoriginal.jpg

MqXnh78-0%21sizeoriginal.jpg

3F7B7B7-0%21sizeoriginal.jpg

Kc8ZfZb-0%21sizeoriginal.jpg

qZTcWg9-0%21sizeoriginal.jpg

4zXfkHW-0%21sizeoriginal.jpg

N4dZ39s-0%21sizeoriginal.jpg

KFBMzQj-0%21sizeoriginal.jpg

3d68JtD-1%21sizeoriginal.jpg

cNK764m-0%21sizeoriginal.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Attachments

• Kc8ZfZb-0%21sizeoriginal.jpg
    Kc8ZfZb-0%21sizeoriginal.jpg
    394.2 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
Wow, great set. Clearly a lot of prep and work went in to this. #6 (BTW, in larger posts like this,numbering the images helps a lot! ;) ) is especially strong IMO.

Wow, great set. Clearly a lot of prep and work went in to this. #6 (BTW, in larger posts like this,numbering the images helps a lot! ;) ) is especially strong IMO.

Thanks!

Fixed it to add numbers. (and removed a duplicate)

to the OP: I moved this and your other thread from the People gallery to here in the Dark Side gallery. Found them a little graphic for unsuspecting viewers. ;) Here in the Dark Side gallery, horror is what you're expecting.

Nice work, btw: setup, clothes, props - all well done.

I think these do belong in the dark side gallery. This is not my cup of tea, but some people like this type of thing. Definitely when you have this many photos it helps to number them if you hope to get feedback.

I think these do belong in the dark side gallery. This is not my cup of tea, but some people like this type of thing. Definitely when you have this many photos it helps to number them if you hope to get feedback.

They’re numbered now.

Didn’t even know this gallery existed so hopefully they’re not overlooked.

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

About 10 years ago or thereabouts we had several members who posted here fairly regularly, but they have since disappeared. Coincidence? LOL

Another strong series. Well done. The only thing I wish was that I was there to experience this shoot. Looks like a blast.

Very macabre. Fun tho.

It's sort of a macabre but yet romantic story about two psychotic killers that cross bloody paths, try to kill each other but instead ..... find love.

Very interesting but not my cup of tea. Nice shooting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back