LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The time has come.
You are this week's MOTW: silly questions, serious questions, normal questions, all sort of question wait for YOUR answers!

And then the PHOTOS we will want you to take an present INSTANTLY. Ha! You have NO IDEA!

Like:

Why do you have such a German name but live in Colorado?
For how long have you lived in Colorado?
Why are you there?
Where are your origins?
Are you related to the erstwhile Minister of Transport Georg Leber?
What is your job?
Are you married?
If so, to whom?
Do you have children?
Do you have pets?
If you do, what are they called (applies to children and pets!)?
How old are you?
Have you ever worn your hair long?

Take a photo of the inside of your freezer (not fridge).
And one of the tree in front of your house.
And one of your hiking boots and socks.
And ... and ... and.

Come on.
Ask Lars!

Q. what question didn't LaFoto ask?

Q. Why?

Q. If you could only have one lens what would it be?

Your name is Lars Leber, you live somewhere in the US (can't quite remember where) and you are a TPF MOTW - frankly I don't seem to know an awful lot. Please explain yourself.

If I came round your house on a day off, what sort of things could I most expect to happen to while away the time? Please remember, this is a family show...

Photograph your lounge area.

Photograph your wardrobe with the doors open

Photograph whatever device you most often listen to music on

Lars....huge fan of your work. Anytime I open a Lars post Im never disappointed. :)
Got one question....what inspires you?

Awesome. I will be very busy at the beginning of the week so some of the photos will take a while but I will definitely find some time to take them soon.

Why do you have such a German name but live in Colorado?
I am a German citizen living in Colorado.

For how long have you lived in Colorado?
For a little longer than six years.

Why are you there?
I wanted to go to a university in the United States to improve my English. Colorado always looked nice on photos. Then I met my wife ..

Where are your origins?
Wuppertal, Germany. Aspirin was invented there and it is home of the world famous Schwebebahn.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wuppertal

Are you related to the erstwhile Minister of Transport Georg Leber?
Who? No, I think I only heard that name once or twice before.

What is your job?
I do Web design, photography, and also have a part-time job at Safeway (at night when the store is closed; great workout). This combination seems to work well right now.

Are you married?
Yes. Since September 2006.

If so, to whom?
Christine..
IMG_6075_820.jpg

Do you have children?
No.

Do you have pets?
I never had any pets besides a Betta fish. My wife has plenty though.

If you do, what are they called (applies to children and pets!)?
I named the fish 'Taucher' (Diver).

How old are you?

Have you ever worn your hair long?
It has always been somewhat short.

Take a photo of the inside of your freezer (not fridge).
And one of the tree in front of your house.
And one of your hiking boots and socks.
And ... and ... and.
I will work on the photos!

Hi, how are you?
I am doing ok right now but not looking forward to working tonight from 11:30am until 8am tomorrow.

Do you come here often?
I check TPF daily or at least every other day but don't always have the time to contribute much.

Fancy a drink?
I love coffee and I am having some right now.

Ok, what about your mate?
She is enjoying her week off and just went to bed.

Hey Ferny I think your in there mate!!! =D

Questions for Mr Leber:

What's the most you've ever spent on a piece of camera kit?

If you were invisable for the day, what would you do?

What kind of food do you miss most?

How often do you come back to Germany?

Will you be over in May of 2008? MAYBE!?!?!?!!?!?!? :raisedbrow:
(I mean, Wuppertal is where Hertz is heading to look at where he spent the first year of his life, and it is only about 3 hours to 3 1/2..., from here!)

Do you dream in English?

Do you dream in colour?

Do you find your German gets more and more undercut by Americanisms when you find yourself forced to speak it again?

Is Christine's first language German, too?

Your name is Lars Leber, you live somewhere in the US (can't quite remember where) and you are a TPF MOTW - frankly I don't seem to know an awful lot. Please explain yourself.

I live in wonderful Colorado Springs. Something about me? I travelled a lot especially around Europe, went to the university in Bonn, Germany and also here in Colorado Springs, survived the mandatory military service in Germany, and just recently got my Green Card so it looks like I will stay here in the U.S.

If I came round your house on a day off, what sort of things could I most expect to happen to while away the time? Please remember, this is a family show...

You would see me working on editing photos and designing web sites. If it is a really great day my wife and I would be out on some kind of photo trip. Right after entering the house you would be surprised too see all the birds. There are 27 Finches and on Canary. Also two dogs, two cats (just outside because I am allergic) ... and some chickens in the barn!

Photograph your lounge area.

Photograph your wardrobe with the doors open

Photograph whatever device you most often listen to music on

I will add those requests to my list. Soon ..

Lars....huge fan of your work. Anytime I open a Lars post Im never disappointed. :)

Thank you very much for the compliment. I need to post some new photos soon. :)

Got one question....what inspires you?

I really enjoy art. Everybody in my family has some genre of art they spend a lot of time on and photography is what I like the most. I always try to get a little better each month and it feels very rewarding when people appreciate what you do. BTW, my sister owns an art gallery called "Inspiration" .. I really like that name.

Hey Ferny I think your in there mate!!! =D

Questions for Mr Leber:

What's the most you've ever spent on a piece of camera kit?

$8xx for the Sigma 70-200mm lens. It was worth it.

If you were invisible for the day, what would you do?

Maybe take some photos in places that are usually not accessible to me such as big sporting events, some buildings, ..

What kind of food do you miss most?

Bread, Beer & Doener. I also don't see why you can't buy a pizza with tuna as topping here.

How often do you come back to Germany?

I plan on going to visit Germany sometime next summer. Last time I was there was the summer of 2006.

Will you be over in May of 2008? MAYBE!?!?!?!!?!?!? :raisedbrow:
(I mean, Wuppertal is where Hertz is heading to look at where he spent the first year of his life, and it is only about 3 hours to 3 1/2..., from here!)

Sorry but that is highly unlikely.

Do you dream in English?

I never remember my dreams.

Do you dream in colour?

I am serious.

Do you find your German gets more and more undercut by Americanisms when you find yourself forced to speak it again?

Speaking German is not a problem and seems to be a lot easier than speaking English. I don't mix up words too often.

Is Christine's first language German, too?
She only knows a few words and sentences in German.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back