"Last Breath" and "Good Morning Gulls"

AgentDrex

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Two more photos for your viewing. The first titled "Last Breath" is my photographic tribute to the eerie feel of an average Stephen King novel (think "The Tommyknockers") and the second, another go at attempting pictorialism titled "Good Morning Gulls". I hope you enjoy. Please leave any comments as needed. Thank you for looking. You all rock!

#1 - "Last Breath"
6588121029_17c01613e1_b.jpg

#2 - "Good Morning Gulls"
6963335170_ef59b61a93_b.jpg

The photo reminds me of a creepy setting for a horror novel but being there in person is far from horrific. It is VERY beautiful and peaceful in that area (between Little Wolf Lake and Spring/Mud Lake between Bemidji and Cass Lake, Minnesota). Thank you for the reply Trever1t!

#1 is outstanding. Love the entire look and feel.

#2. Opposite of #1. For me personally I don't like the sun, debris on the shoreline, or the birds.

Thanks for posting.

That's our dirty lake for ya! :) Thank you for the response and honest comment. Much appreciated. I will keep what you said in mind for future photos. Thanks for looking.

I like the first a lot; I suspect I'd like the second in hi-res much better than I do this compressed version. The haloing and blown sun sort of kill it for me; a change from your normal stuff. Nicely done!

I agree with the others, #1 is great! Stephen King is one of my guilty pleasures :) It fits Tommyknockers perfectly.

@PixelRabbit - Right?

@tirediron -
The haloing and blown sun sort of kill it for me; a change from your normal stuff. Nicely done!
:lmao:
Huh? I'm confused. Nicely done on killing the photo for you or nicely done meaning the photos are better than my usual fare?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back