What's new

Last look at winter

goodguy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
5,555
Reaction score
1,121
Location
Toronto Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been a relatively hard winter this year but at last temperature going up and we had few days above freezing already.
Still we had last chance to see winter at its full glory this weekend, the white stuff you see in the pictures is sitting on a thick layer of ice which soon will go back to being a running river.
Should be beautiful to visit this place in summer.

AE1_7287_zps0b099c93.jpg


AE1_7347_zps2e28ee8a.jpg
 
The snow is blowing out both images.

I don't think this winter will ever end.
 
winter is far from over here.. yesterday a blizzard.. nice shots..
 
Admittedly I’m looking at a cruddy laptop monitor, but I see absolutely no detail in either of these aside from the strip of trees and rocks through the middle of the frame.

Did you use a polarizer? If not, that might have helped a bit with the snow.
 
You should go there for sunset or sunrise depending on which gives you better light. Bring a tripod and you'll get some amazing shots.
 
Admittedly I’m looking at a cruddy laptop monitor, but I see absolutely no detail in either of these aside from the strip of trees and rocks through the middle of the frame.

Did you use a polarizer? If not, that might have helped a bit with the snow.
You sir are looking at a complete idiot, I brought the polirizer filter with me, had it in my back pocket and sadly thats where its stayed, I completly forgot to mount it :(
Next time I will not forget it (I hope LOL).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom