What's new

Last Night's Sunset

MissMia

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2007
Messages
3,573
Reaction score
0
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was gorgeous! Unfortunately I was stuck at my friends house in track home hell and I couldn't get any real landscape shots. I'm glad I could capture it anyway.

Sunset-Thursday-01.jpg


Thanks for looking!
 
Beautiful colors. We'll have clouds for the next few days so keep your camera honed and ready.
 
Thanks Fox Paw! I hope my schedule this weekend allows for some photography.
 
Awww, just what the world needed! Another photo of a sunset!
 
Nice capture on the colors and sky- sometimes all you can do is what you have to do. Thanks for sharing that with those of us that have a flat sky.
 
All I get is a box saying the photo has been moved or deleted. :(

I liked it, it was very pretty. The deep purples and oranges were streaked cross the sky in layers with stripes of virga falling toward the desert. I'm hoping this weekend produces some more richly colored skies in maybe a bit more of an opportune environment.
 
Every sunrise and every sunset is a miracle. If that's an illusion, may I remain deluded.
 
You know, I don't actually think Alpha was being sarcastic that time.

Unfortunately I can't see it either...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom