Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are the last four images I shot at Holy Cross in Colma

p1000275x5bq.jpg

colma27lk.jpg

p1000365x3ln.jpg

p1000298xx1qo.jpg

Thanks for Looking!

Wow R'dog. Some awesome monuments. You capture them really well. The third statue is amazing. Would love to see that one in person.

Chiller said:
Wow R'dog. Some awesome monuments. You capture them really well. The third statue is amazing. Would love to see that one in person.
Everything Chiller just said :mrgreen:

I would have to agree with Chiller - would love to see that third one in person! The last two are my favs! Really nice captures!

Chiller said:
You guy's should all come out to San Francisco for a meet-up! :wink:
thanks guy's for your comments.:)

awesome stuff in here!!!
looks so beautiful... and deffo not darkside!
#3 and 4 :thumbsup:

cool shots randog, that angel in the 3rd is freekin awsome!!.... cant believe she's still got her wings intact.... i could use a whole SD card photoging that... amazing. Love the tone of the first too :thumbup:

Archangel said:
cool shots randog, that angel in the 3rd is freekin awsome!!.... cant believe she's still got her wings intact.... i could use a whole SD card photoging that... amazing. Love the tone of the first too :thumbup:

i was thinking the same thing, angel....i knew you would love the wings..!

all of these are so great...you did a wonderful job on them...

but the angel just grabs me...and she has her foot on a pillow on the base of the cross....its an awesome piece of work, and you really did her justice.....i wonder if the scroll is supposed to be names of people...??? did you read it??

love the first shot too...the crypt is just wonderful...

MY GOSH RANDOG!!! There aren't more words for me to say that haven't already been said!

When I first opened this up, I was thinking "Killer POV on the first ... can't get any better than that ..." ..... till I scrolled down ... and down ... and down ... !

Simply awesome!

The angel is amazing ... I'm with Angelbaby on this ... I'd use a whole card on just her! Did you just stand in amazement?

Nice work ... really nice work!

Archangel said:
Hey Arch, I going get my Canon out and try to go back over to Holy Cross maybe today or tomorrow if it stops raining and document her with many more shots so that you can see her full impact, she is just stunning!

Raven I didn't get a chance to read the scroll but I do believe it had names on it, when I re-shoot I will make sure to include it.

Thank-you all for your most wonderful comments :)

Randog said:
Hey Arch, I going get my Canon out and try to go back over to Holy Cross maybe today or tomorrow if it stops raining and document her with many more shots so that you can see her full impact, she is just stunning!

Raven I didn't get a chance to read the scroll but I do believe it had names on it, when I re-shoot I will make sure to include it.

Thank-you all for your most wonderful comments :)

Cant wait to see the pics R'dog. That statue is brilliant. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back