bronzeo TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2004 Messages 143 Reaction score 17 Location Joplin, MO Oct 13, 2014 #1 I popped the color on a couple of these too much for another cause, but easily correctable... I just wanted to see how they turned out for this forum. Attachments 040.webp 20.8 KB · Views: 158 028.webp 20.8 KB · Views: 150 052.webp 15.4 KB · Views: 162 033.webp 34.9 KB · Views: 177
I popped the color on a couple of these too much for another cause, but easily correctable... I just wanted to see how they turned out for this forum.
sm4him In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 4, 2011 Messages 10,726 Reaction score 5,468 Location The Beautiful Hills of East Tennessee Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 13, 2014 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Love the one with the colored beach cottages. I'd also love to be AT one of those beach cottages right now.
Love the one with the colored beach cottages. I'd also love to be AT one of those beach cottages right now.
zach_original TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2014 Messages 80 Reaction score 27 Location Atlanta, GA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 13, 2014 #3 My favorite is #3. I like how there are other wind surfers in the background, but then there's the main one centered to contrast. The only thing I would say is that your second photo (the one of the grass and beach) is somewhat lacking in interest. Other than that, nice job.
My favorite is #3. I like how there are other wind surfers in the background, but then there's the main one centered to contrast. The only thing I would say is that your second photo (the one of the grass and beach) is somewhat lacking in interest. Other than that, nice job.