J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Sep 9, 2005 #16 great shot. i'm a huge fan of b&w, but i definitely feel color works best on this one. exposure and tones and spot on imo. thanks for sharing!
great shot. i'm a huge fan of b&w, but i definitely feel color works best on this one. exposure and tones and spot on imo. thanks for sharing!
Randog TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2005 Messages 1,235 Reaction score 22 Location Northern California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 10, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #17 You guy's are being way too nice too me. I think the people of this forum are wonderful and I am very proud to be a part of it. Thanks again for your kind words. btw: Raymond have posted a version w/o the window.
You guy's are being way too nice too me. I think the people of this forum are wonderful and I am very proud to be a part of it. Thanks again for your kind words. btw: Raymond have posted a version w/o the window.
DramaDork626 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 21, 2005 Messages 294 Reaction score 0 Location NJ Sep 10, 2005 #18 Very cool, I am a fan of spiral shots