MariHarris

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thank you for all the kind words on my last pic! :lovestruck: Here's another! :1247:
Late for Class.jpg

This is over exposed if you ask me. The skin is washed out and flat so I'm not a fan. But, I do like the pose. Very cute!

A few minutes in Photoshop adjusting the brightness, highlights and levels will sort it out. I'd show you but you don't allow edits. Welcome to the forum (if I haven't said it before and forgotten!). :D

First welcome!!! Few thoughts on the image. Love the pose so much, I may have to use it someday. LOL As the others have said the image is flat. If you have LR. Just for fun hit the "auto" button and see what it does with it, then adjust from there. Maybe try a medium contrast curve. Or if you have PS then as already suggested adjust the levels, contrast and exposure. Now on the composition, the lack of space, especially at the top, but even on the sides and bottom is killing the composition. I think if I didn't have the space in the frame, I'd take it into PS and add more image to the top and bottom. (don't ask how I know to do that).:02.47-tranquillity:

Thank you for all the kind words on my last pic! :lovestruck: Here's another!
Yes, a very cute model/pose!

I think this one is simply over-worked. The hard oval frame, the hearts message, the lack of restraint in the white balance and contrast adjustments have taken this photograph from very good to not-so-good.

I would like to see what you started with. Please post the original file straight out of the camera.

I'm always happy to get tips and advice from others! I have attached the original file. :1247:
IMG_2901.jpg

Thank you! In this original version the colors are correct. The girl's skin and her clothing are the correct color.

I don't have any way to deal with the green screen.

The light is flat, but for a child, flat light is o.k.

If you can substitute a different background for the green screen, then may I suggest something to do with either school or a street scene? Anything but the green screen.

Most reactions

Back