Latest Senior Session

crimbfighter

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shot a high school senior session this week. This kid was actually not awkward, which was refreshing! Here are my favorites, and as always, C&C welcome!

Nice set. Man he looks to young to be a Senior.

Good Posture. Nice photography! :)

Great set! And you're right, he doesn't look like he was awkward or self conscious about having his photo taken at all. He looks supremely confident and self assured. Really like these a lot. The pose on the roof and the one on the stairs in particular but all are nicely done.

Maybe we are starting to run into the tip of the selfie generation graduating high school? I know my daughter and most of her friends (class of 2021) are completely at home with a camera pointed at them. They all know their "good" side and how they want to stand and smile.

Nice set of photos. He should be happy with those!
Thanks! The family was quite happy, which made me happy!

Good Posture. Nice photography! :)
Thank you!

Solid work; he looks about 13!
Thanks! If I saw him on the street I might have guessed even younger...

Great set! And you're right, he doesn't look like he was awkward or self conscious about having his photo taken at all. He looks supremely confident and self assured. Really like these a lot. The pose on the roof and the one on the stairs in particular but all are nicely done.

Maybe we are starting to run into the tip of the selfie generation graduating high school? I know my daughter and most of her friends (class of 2021) are completely at home with a camera pointed at them. They all know their "good" side and how they want to stand and smile.
Thank you very much! I think you are right about many of today's youth being so comfortable with being photographed, but I think it's very different when they don't have the control over the angle, use of a filter, etc. Plus, despite kids having all the confidence in the online realm where they have anonymity and endless ways to manipulate what and how others see them, in the real world, they turn right back into kids.. This kid was well rounded, though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back