What's new

LATIN....C&C

Peter_pan91

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 25, 2007
Messages
225
Reaction score
0
Location
bologna (italy)
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was doing latin homework yesterday...and i got the inspiration for this:

DSCN3169233333.jpg


DSCN3169666665555555555555555555555.jpg


Comments..?:)

Th second one is without the painting effect...is it better with or without it?
 
i took 1 semester of latin, the language is dead and i have lost pretty much all of it from my brain, haha...i like the pic though
 
i took 1 semester of latin, the language is dead and i have lost pretty much all of it from my brain, haha...i like the pic though

I am taking a "liceo" wich here in italy is a high school wich is ment to prepare you for uni, and i have 5 hours ( it's alot, considering we have 28 total a week ) and it totally sucks...:meh:


Any more comments on the pics are very appreciated (is that correct?) ;)
 
i like the second one better, looking at the edge of the book.
 
I prefer the second one also. I like the way focus is sharp at some points and blurry the other... Very nice color also!
 
Yeah second shot, looks great.
 
Wow, both are great!

what camera do you use?
 
I like the second better, however later I will edit this for you and brighten it up. If I dont, remind me too. These shots both have great potential.

I like them.
 
I really like them a lot. I like #2 just a little bit more. Great idea!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom