PhotoWrangler No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 1,702 Reaction score 366 Location Houston MetroMess, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 2, 2013 #1 Its been a while since I posted. D7000 Sigma 24-70 ISO3200 f/2.8 1/125th Lighting is a north and south window, and a rear facing on camera flash for added ambient.
Its been a while since I posted. D7000 Sigma 24-70 ISO3200 f/2.8 1/125th Lighting is a north and south window, and a rear facing on camera flash for added ambient.
Eclectix TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2013 Messages 209 Reaction score 70 Location Colorado, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 2, 2013 #2 Love it! Great expressive eyes, nice highlights, and I like the color palate too. Good use of bounced flash.
Love it! Great expressive eyes, nice highlights, and I like the color palate too. Good use of bounced flash.