What's new

Leaf Loungin'

JonK

I want MORE!!
Joined
May 19, 2005
Messages
3,568
Reaction score
140
Location
Manitoba, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One of my daughters. :)

46590990_3697e2f4a0_o.jpg
 
aww what a cutie JK! love the angle and pose.. she looks great in the center :)
lovely tones :D
thanks for sharing
 
This is among the sweetest, nicest, friendliest and most natural child portraits that I have seen in a while ... among. There have been some nice children's pics up here of late. But the sepia goes so well with the "fall theme". I like it MUCH! And she will like this photo of herself from now on and forever!
 
Beautiful girl you have there! Great photo! :D
 
Awesome shot of a very pretty girl. Very well done.
 
What a great, cute photo. I looove the pose too, it works so well. And the leafy background is great too!

Nice work!
 
Thanks so much everyone! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom