Learning photography - any advice and comments are welcome

graak

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I bought my Fuji XT 10 back in March and I've been trying to learning how to shoot. I do my best to keep it off auto lol. Here's some pictures I took (first three was shot with the Fuji XT 10 and last 3 with Canon G7x)
1 and 2 I had to edit a little. 1 I crop out the right side to get rid of;) the end of the window and brighten it a little. 2 the picture was crooked and I had to straighten it and I had to crop parts of the picture out.
5 feels like a snap shot and it was but I liked the colors of the sign and the sky. I also need help with editing. I have no idea what to edit. Someone had to tell me to brighten the first one haha. Thanks
if you guys want to look at my flickr and comment go give me hints to edit other ones that be helpful too
flickr

With editing ... it is about manipulating ... the whole image ... or just parts.
The first image could do with some burning on the light at the top to darken it.
Some will say #3+4 need more neutral colour balance ... though I think that is the temp of light that was there.

Most reactions

Back