Leather

Josh66

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
LOL, wasn't sure what to call this thread - that's what these two photos have in common, leather.

IMG_5102-resized.jpg

I really like this one. For some reason I just wanted to get some pictures of my boots today.

IMG_5097-resized.jpg

The second one needs more DOF - I know. I'll re-shoot it later, but how do you like the concept?

Last edited:
Ireally like the concept, composition, subject and lighting! Kind of abstract, but very nice!

Wow, I really like the first one very interesting! :)

The first shot rocks! I love the idea! great job.

1 is pretty neat.

2 just reminds me of the troubling state of the zipper industry. YKK essentially has a monopoly on it and is zipping closed the opening to all other competition. The madness must be stopped! Congres must be engaged!

Yes, I'm being weird, but seriously... how many times do you see a zipper that isn't YKK? ...this may be one of those things that only I notice... the ones that cause my wife to roll her eyes at me... :lol:

Thanks everyone!

manaheim, yeah - I can't really remember seeing too many non-YKK zippers. And the ones that don't actually say YKK on them are probably still made by them...

1 is pretty neat.

2 just reminds me of the troubling state of the zipper industry. YKK essentially has a monopoly on it and is zipping closed the opening to all other competition. The madness must be stopped! Congres must be engaged!

Yes, I'm being weird, but seriously... how many times do you see a zipper that isn't YKK? ...this may be one of those things that only I notice... the ones that cause my wife to roll her eyes at me... :lol:

I don't think I have ever seen a YKK zipper come to think of it. The two that I am wearing say Lucky and Talon.:confused:

OK, I re-shot #2. I didn't get quite as close as I did the first time around, not sure which one I like more (the compostion only, #2 doesn't have enough DoF). Plus one more I thought was pretty good.

IMG_5119-resized.jpg

(I even cloned out YKK for you manaheim :lol:, seriously - I like it better that way anyway.)

IMG_5130-resized.jpg

I'll have to have another look at these when it gets dark here, I can't tell if they need more PP (too bright in here, my curtains don't block much light - hard to see the monitor).

[edit- touched up 3 & 4 a little, they were looking kinda dark.]

Thanks for looking, let me know what you think. :)

Last edited:
"YKK on yo zipper" so fresh and so clean.

that first one, its really cool light and everything.

Thanks.

The first one is my favorite of these. I love the light & texture. That one's probably my best "getting it right in the camera" shot so far - needed very little PP (just had to burn the flat surface of the lower eyelet a little).

I don't think I have ever seen a YKK zipper come to think of it. The two that I am wearing say Lucky and Talon.:confused:

It's good to know that there are others out there who are members of The Resistance. Fight on, sister... fight on! :lmao:

Very cool concept. I like the first shot due to the lighting being just right onto the subject.

Most reactions

Back