leaves - bw (square format)

thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
took this several months ago...I arrived to shoot a wedding early and i was getting antsy so i shot some stuff outside to calm me down. :)

myspacebackground-leaves.jpg

thanks for any c/c!

Lovely shot, the whiteness in the leaves almost gives it an IR tinge. Love the markings on the image too. What did you use to apply them?

It is the conversion that makes this one look a lot more interesting than I believe it did without it. Though it may well have been green without it (!), but I really love the contrasts you created here and the feeling of "cool" by the hint of blue.

What made you make this a square format then?

so maybe you should get ancy a little more often and get more of this stuff!

and so everyone knows, he gets pretty wound up at the weddings . . . he shot a wedding with me and i had to remind him to eat or he would have gone the whole 15 hours shooting non-stop, talk about hardcore!

thanks everyone!

so maybe you should get ancy a little more often and get more of this stuff!

and so everyone knows, he gets pretty wound up at the weddings . . . he shot a wedding with me and i had to remind him to eat or he would have gone the whole 15 hours shooting non-stop, talk about hardcore!

haha maybe i should just learn to not get antsy :D

i do get wound up at weddings...i have this wild abundance of energy that pushes me through the day...i don't see how i managed the houston wedding, that was dang long

Wow nice shot and good work.

always a fan of your photography, and this shot is no exception... very nice! :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back