What's new

Lego Starwars Critique

AGonzales15

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 14, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello All,

Allow me to briefly introduce myself. I am Alec, a high school student interested in pursuing photography as a hobby. Obviously, as a photographer, it is important to have my work critiqued so that I may learn from my mistakes. Having said that, I would really appreciate some commentary and criticism on my most recent work, Lego macro photography.

Thank you beforehand for all you have to offer

Link:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/agonzales15/14185712953/
 
I like the Darth Vader one. Also the snow one, but I'd like to see more room on the bottom. I think they're great starts. There are lots of great stories that can be told (even if you try to copy scenes from the movies) through the jovial filter that is the world of action figures/toys. We have some members who have done similar work with other figures.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom